Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It looks like I am running version 12.6.1.284387 for Jabber on Android. I want to say the problem started during a patch/release around 2 months ago. If I open Jabber on my Samsung Note 9 any audio to include regular phone calls and things like Spoti...

kennhenr by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUC question

Hi there,Can someone please shed some light here, if there's only a CUCM cluster already in place and want to implement a new CUC, does it require ordering it for the users via the top level sku UNITYCN11-K9 or via UWL? 2nd question: since CUCM is in...

raid_t by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed 12.5 for about 3 minutes and reverted back to 12.1. Please allow hiding of pictures in the conversations list. Otherwise the list is double the height than in 12.1.Please allow the rearranging of conversations in the conversations list.Pl...

RITR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Assuming you have LDAP synced users on CMS and wish to change the JiDMapping (as part of the LDAP mapping) I understand you would need to LDAP sync for this new mapping to take effect. If LDAP synced users have an AccessMethod defined under their spa...

Hello , We've 3 CMS in our deployment and one DNS record for CMA . DNS record is pointing three ip adresses of our CMS. In case of failover (CMS1 down) , DNS still solve first CMS (CMS1) and it's failing. If we type "ipconfig /flushdns" to clear dns ...

Hello All , I am getting below error on Satellite >> Smart licensing >> inventory section : Unfortunately there is Version Compatibility (It tells me to wait 10 business days - see attached document).  Is it because I am using the latest version of S...

Vinod16 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   For a customer we would like to put up the possibilty to have a chat session between the ( customer and external 3rd partys) Via this link :https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/nzx9su0   ive seen that this is possible but ...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes