cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is the "Location" field stored in UCCX?

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

We were told the reason these errors occurred is because we apparently changed the name in CUCM and should have made the change in UCCX

I'm not aware that the "Location" field is stored in UCCX and that we can change it or assign it in UCCX

Any input would be appreciated!

kbeaton_0-1695408843685.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It doesn’t in general know about configuration in CM, other than what is used on the trigger numbers that are defined. As location is one of the values on a trigger a change of name on a location used on these would need to be matched in CCX.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

It doesn’t in general know about configuration in CM, other than what is used on the trigger numbers that are defined. As location is one of the values on a trigger a change of name on a location used on these would need to be matched in CCX.

Response Signature

This mismatch typically occurs when a CTI port or trigger number is changed on the CUCM side. As mentioned by @Roger Kallberg, the location value is one example of a field that can cause this issue.

To resolve the mismatch, delete the trigger from the UCCX side and recreate it.

I would think that it’s not required to delete and recreate the trigger. It should be enough to update the trigger with the new value.

Response Signature

Yes, you are right

but sometime when you have many values that need to be change, the faster way to do that for me is to delete and created again

kbeaton
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you all for the input. I had never really paid attention to the Show More button.

I learned something!

Thanks