Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx DX80: Unable to access Web GUI

abdul rasheed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We are using Cisco WebEx DX80 with CUCM 12.5.1. We have the CE software on it (ce-9.7.1-30bff6140aa-2019-04-02). I have enabled the web access(both HTTP & HTTPS) on the device setting page as well as on a common device profile. I am still unable to access the Web GUI of the device. It says "the connection refused". 

Please help me with this.

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Are you able to ping the device IP Address from your PC? Is there any firewall or access list that is blocking HTTP/HTTPS traffic ti this device?

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Yes. I am able to ping the device from my PC. And I was able to access the web gui before it got registered with CUCM. 

Sounds like you have turned off web access in your CUCM. Go to the device properties for the DX80 and look for a section where it disables web access. Click save and apply. It should be back.

Hello Michael,

As I mentioned in the initial post, web access is enabled both on the device settings and common device configuration. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: