Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys,my customers and I don't like the default setting in CUCM to automatically set directory numbers to Inactive as soon as there is no more device assigned with it.In most cases if a phone gets deleted or a new DN assigned, the original DN will ...

The EOL announcement was below was posted on February 18, 2020.But there doesnt seem to be any link/direction on future versions/support for Unity Connection or Speech Connect.What options are available to support his functionality moving forward?PB7...

Hi!I was recording a webex session in my laptop and I ran out of battery so my computer turned off and the recording was interrupted. Now I have a file with .webex extension. I was not succeed in opening it with .WRF or .ARF recorder. Any idea to ope...

c.zuso89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Jabber

Recently installed Cisco Jabber (IM & Presence) in MZ and expressway in DMZ. Two services are configured Instant messaging and Phone services (CUCM integration). Now we want to use Cisco Jabber as instant messaging tool for our Corporate employee wit...

npsingh79 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am on Webex 2.7 MR2 patch 4. My admin accounts name is webexadmin, it is a local user on my UCM. LDAP Sync is setup, this system was working. Whenever I wanted to login to webexadmin.mydomain.com, I had to login the user page first, then cl...