cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
0 Comments
Hello,FYI, we have posted on our website configuration instructions for integration of the CIsco Unified Border Element (CUBE) with TransNexus ClearIP software.We also have provided a high-level integration overview on our website to explain how the integ... Read More
0 Comments
AI is going to change many tasks and, as a result, many jobs. In this podcast on artificialintelligence in the workplace, we explore how jobs may change--and what companies can do to keep workers ahead of the shift: Check out the podcast: http://bit.ly/33... Read More
0 Comments
Join this featured IT Admin Control Hub session where you’ll hear about the improved Meeting diagnostics capability in Control Hub which provides IT Admins richer insights about their meetings, the participants and the quality of service. See metrics to h... Read More
1 Comment
We are excited to announce we have enhanced our Webex Online Courses Program to offer a variety of courses to help customers increase their knowledge and skill-set on the features and functionalities of their Webex product. Free – all courses 30 and 60-mi... Read More
0 Comments
If you work in the IT Administration or Network engineering field, you always encounter scenarios where you want to check the inventory of how many CISCO IP Phones do you have or you want to troubleshoot the Ports your phones are connected to. To overcome... Read More
1 Comment
This document has been created to assist those who would like to hide the “new call status buttons” that appears on v12 Jabber (End Call, Return, Mute) . Sample below: To remove them, you have to disable the “docked window” Then, you should exit form Jabb... Read More
0 Comments
Enable high performance teams and elevate customer experiences with artificial intelligence. Executive and Technical Blogs Learn about the innovative Webex Meetings features unveiled at Cisco Live like People Insights, facial recognition, action item tran... Read More
0 Comments
Webex Events Use Cases Use the attached use cases to share how Webex Events can help your organization achieve great results. Big announcement You’ve got a big announcement to make! New product launch You’re ready to launch an amazing new product. Leverag... Read More
0 Comments
Want roadmaps? Are you headed to Cisco Live? You're in luck! As a member of the Collaboration Customer Connection program (CCP) you have access to roadmap sessions exclusively at Cisco Live. Not an Collaboration CCP member? No worries! Simply register for... Read More
0 Comments
The Cisco Customer Connection program has an upcoming online briefing that may be of interest to you. On April 25 from 8:00-9:30am PT we will be talking about the Cisco TAC Connect tool. TAC Connect is your personal assistant that helps with basic case ma... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Experts, I was recently facing CUE login issue. When I was trying to open the session I was getting ServicesEngine boot-loader> prompt instead of CUE_Hostname# I did a lot of search but didn't come through any solution, I have fixed the problem which I... Read More
2 Comments
It´s time for a new software release CE9.7.1 has just arrived, introducing an interesting feature called XoWS (pronounced cows) This feature basically allows you to setup a persistent bi-directional connection to the xAPI. WebSocket is just an alternative... Read More
0 Comments
Frustrated with online and video meetings? You're not alone. Learn how Cisco's cognitive collaboration technology provides a genuinely intelligent solution for customers whose current online and video meetings aren't providing the experiences they need to... Read More
1 Comment
Scope of Document : If Customer wanted to migrate from AD to LDS/ADAM without hampering any configurations related to end user which had also dependency on following components. (Jabber UCCX Roles Primary Extn. IPCC Extn. Device Association) Difference be... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Experts, I am writing this blog for work around for the following error while pulling the CDR resports "10021 there are no matching records". Please follow the below work around: Please verify the CDR configuration on System->Service Parameters in the ... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards