cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
How to Use Webex Meetings
Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
0 Comments
A customer wants to update UC applications to the latest possible. They have CUCM, CCX and Mediasense. According to this page, CCX 11.6(2) is compatible with MediaSense 11.5(1)SU2 but when I look at MediaSense compatibility page I says compatible with CCX... Read More
0 Comments
CUCM - System version: 11.0.1.20000-2 Looking to generate report for all users that includes their DN and also their Enterprise alternate number (if they have one). Now from Generate user report in bulk admin I have tested on one user and added all possib... Read More
0 Comments
Hello, UCCX 12.0.1.10000-24CUIC co-resident with the UCCX. Does anyone know the solution to my problem? I created several reports by selecting the French language of my browser. I saved them in a specific directory. I then created schedules by selecting t... Read More
0 Comments
Check out a new session we have added for the Control Hub Admin! Find the times and dates that work best for you and register today. Control Hub Admin Drop-In Session No set agenda. An open forum designed with IT Admins in mind. A technical consulting eng... Read More
0 Comments
New to working remotely and need some tips and tricks to help ease the transition? We have developed new online courses that focus on remote work efforts. From people managers who need to manage a virtual team and build trust to best practices for a remot... Read More
1 Comment
i registered my new CUCM version 12 with new BE6K server.it is registered under BE6K mode, how many users and phones can i used in the CUCM if i purchased ?is there a limit to how many new IP phones can i register?the starter bundle ?
1 Comment
Lets troubleshoot IP Phone long time stuck in registering state while CUCM publisher servers is down.We have IP phone previously configured and was working, but then disconnected for a while. Yesterday we were going to give this phone to new user, so i ch... Read More
0 Comments
Join us for a one-time only session on Virtual Events: Live Video Streaming with VBrick and Cisco. Below are details and a link to register for this event. Virtual Events: Live Video Streaming with Vbrick and Cisco Date and Time: March 18th, 2020 | 8:00 a... Read More
1 Comment
Hello, guys.What if book a conference with only CMS but without participants PLUS with dial-in participants meaning when a conference is started any participants can join the conference knowing a link/URI/extension and PIN ?I am trying to find info regard... Read More
7 Comments
We received a problem from a customer that they are unable to initiate a call to Avaya phones from Cisco phone. But from Avaya to cisco is working fine. This client has 3 different locations and in all location cisco is working fine, they can call our ext... Read More
1 Comment
Hello everyone!Long ago, because CDR search is awful, I used to use run sql select at the CLI level on CUCM. Seems the tbl_billing_data is no longer a thing? I'm having a heck of a time finding any documentation on what to query off of for CDR lookups. An... Read More
0 Comments
Currently, there is an unprecedented increase in remote working happening around the world due to circumstances resulting from COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease). Cisco, like many of you, are planning responses to the situation, which includes helping our cus... Read More
0 Comments
Well this weekend was eventful, my first migration upgrade using PCD.I used PCD version 12.6, installed it on Wednesday ready for the migration. When I went to use the CLI (ping to make sure I could resolve and reach the existing CUCM) I had to change the... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Team, I recently configured CUCM native call queueing for one of my customers. even though I am using custom announcements and MOH files, whenever the caller calls the hunt number, the system plays "Thanks for calling". Is there any way to remove the a... Read More
0 Comments
here the solution. On VBA Code add PtrSafe after the Declare statements, *** TIP: Save file as .XLT 32Bit Config - VBA64Bit Config - VBAPrivate Declare Function SHBrowseForFolder _Lib "shell32" _( _lpbi As BrowseInfo _) _As LongPrivate Declare Function SH... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months