cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
Labels
0 Comments
SIP is easier to make redundant. If there is more than one physical cable to the provider, then SIP can be reserved in three ways at L2, it's the Portchannel, STP and the Fex link, the same as RTG from Juniper. CUBE routers can also be reserved for slight... Read More
0 Comments
b+s brings Lightning to the forefront of the Salesforce Experience this summer by adding the ability to route and report on Salesforce Omni-Channel interactions. b+s continues a product strategy of providing access to the full suite of native Salesforce f... Read More
0 Comments
On Friday August 10, 2018 between 7:00 PM and 11:59 PM GMT in APAC, and on Friday August 17, 2018, between 7:00 PM and 11:59 PM GMT in the US and EMEA, Cisco will be expanding the coverage area of Webex Audio services. This upgrade only affects customers ... Read More
0 Comments
An interview with Xaver Bandi, Salesforce Developer at b+s The community working on and with Salesforce is as dynamic as the software platform itself. We decided to find out more about some of the folks in different roles in this collaborative ecosystem, ... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco SX20 Remote Not working ,     
0 Comments
How many calls are kept in the history? Does it clear out have a certain period of time?
0 Comments
I have uccx cert expiring soon and I need to find out the steps to regenerate/renew below certs. I already renew CUCM certs by using below steps, but not sure if I need to use same doc to regenerate UCCX certs? > tomcat.pen >ipsec.pem >intelligencecenter-... Read More
0 Comments
New Cisco Webex Quick Classes! Perfect to recommend to anyone needing to brush up on their Webex Meetings or Webex Teams skills.For both Webex Meetings and Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark)30 minute live trainings for end users Get questions answered in ... Read More
0 Comments
My aim is to connect my CUBE to a remote CUBE (G711u) with SIP-TLS control (SIPs) and encrypted the RTP payload (SRTP) Between my CUBE and my CME (G729), I want only SIP and RTP. source: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/cube_proto/config... Read More
0 Comments
Today is the first day of the updates to Webex! Cisco Spark is now officially a part of the Webex family as Cisco Webex Teams!You can read more about this exciting news in this blog post from Jonathan Rosenberg Make sure to also visit the new Webex Teams ... Read More
0 Comments
Are you headed to Orlando between June 10-14 for Cisco LIve? Are you looking for exclusive roadmap sessions to get some insight into what Cisco has coming down the line? If so then look no further, as the Cisco Customer Connection Program has you covered!... Read More
0 Comments
Are you headed to Orlando between June 10-14 for Cisco LIve? Are you looking for exclusive roadmap sessions to get some insight into what Cisco has coming down the line? If so then look no further, as the Cisco Customer Connection Program has you covered!... Read More
0 Comments
There's a new survey available where we’re looking for customers who meet one of the two criteria below to participate.Part of an organization of fewer than 1000 employees or Are part of an organization without a preferred partner or use a different partn... Read More
0 Comments
Lots and lots happened at Collaboration Summit which took place April 18-19 2018 in Phoenix AZ, USA. If you were there, you know all the cool stuff that was presented. If you were not able to make it this year, fear not! Here is a quick overview of everyt... Read More
0 Comments
Big news! Cisco Spark is now Webex Teams!Read more about these exciting new changes and find out more details about Webex Team in Jonathan Rosenberg" blog post titled: Cisco Spark and Webex Platform Convergence: More than a RebrandYou can also read the Pr... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Ask the Expert- Firepower configuration & troubleshooting