cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
0 Comments
Cisco Champion Radio · S8|E8 The Future of Work with Cognitive Collaboration Cognitive Collaboration brings together intelligence and context throughout all collaboration experiences. Bridging AI and ML capabilities with insight and the context of the mee... Read More
0 Comments
Cisco Champion Radio · S8|E5 Accelerating the Next-Generation Contact Center How do you create exceptional customer experiences? Contact centers play an essential role in shaping a company's direction and have become a strategic imperative to driving cust... Read More
0 Comments
We would like to use Azure web proxy for remote users and personal laptops. Does anyone have experience with configuring UCCX/Finesse to use web proxy?
0 Comments
hi Team, we are planning to deploy Multi-Factor Authentication for Jabber. The main requirement is to use MFA over internet (MRA). Is it possible to deploy MFA just for MRA and don't touch impact any on-prem existing setup?Can someone please guide on the ... Read More
0 Comments
Looking to expand your professional network? Interested in gaining an edge with exclusive technology insights? Engage with Cisco experts, share feedback on products and connect with peers from across the globe. Cisco Champion 2021 applications are open fo... Read More
1 Comment
SRST phone registration procedure uses the translation pattern in transformation mask how phone get registered. ...sccp local FastEthernet0/0sccp ccm 10.4.13.20 identifier 10sccp ccm 10.4.13.70 identifier 12sccp ccm 172.16.10.40 identifier 30sccp!sccp ccm... Read More
0 Comments
We are very excited with the number of amazing independent technology bloggers, vloggers and podcasters who chose to participate in the 2020 IT Blog Awards, hosted by Cisco. It’s now up to our great community to weigh in and help us identify the final win... Read More
1 Comment
Cisco Champion Radio · S7|E46 From Efficiency to Resiliency with Cisco IT The COVID-19 pandemic set a new high bar for organizations and their need for increased business resiliency. When the pandemic hit, thousands of organizations around the world found... Read More
0 Comments
Hi, I'm facing problem while trying to login Cisco Prime License Manager. When I type login and password it show me “Invalid Username or Password. Please try again.”. But login and password correct. I reset password but it is show the same error. Output o... Read More
0 Comments
Hello everyone,after updating the CUCM to the last version 11.5.1.18900-97 a customer complains about errors on an applications server. These errors did not occur before the update. Phones can no longer be controlled. Only after a reinitialization of the ... Read More
2 Comments
Is it possible to add a third display to the Webex Room 70 Dual? If so, how would that be accomplished? Thank You
3 Comments
We have a manager that's left and we want to let callers know to call the new manager at a different number, but we don't want the caller to be able to leave a message. Can a voicemail box be setup to work this way? If so, how? Thanks Kelvin
2 Comments
Hi We have CM 11.5 and jabber 12.6 some of our users are receiving incorrect user name or password login, we can confirm the credentials are correct, not all of them are facing the issue some of the users are able to login while others get the error messa... Read More
1 Comment
I am having trouble with the sound when sharing video content during my meetings. The others are saying it sounds like it is underwater. Any idea how I can share a video with clearer sound?
0 Comments
NIM-PVDM is the Next-generation digital signal processor (DSP) module with an onboard DSP daughter card which eliminates the need to procure an additional T1/E1 NIM card in order to utilize a PVDM4 chip for IP media services. This module enables the new C... Read More
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad