cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Collaboration, Voice and Video Blogs
1 Comment
Can I use Jabber in phone-only mode without installation of IM and Presence?
0 Comments
What are the configurations needs to follow to have UCCE Finesse Agent work with Jabber client as phone end point. share me details or any links. also needs to know what can work, what cannot work -like multi line, Recording, shared line, chat ..... etcco... Read More
4 Comments
I am setting up a bulk update in CUCM to add jabber phones to all my deskphone users. I have a bat phone template I adapted from one I made for desk phones and I have a user template for use with "Update Users - Custom File". I have used the users templat... Read More
0 Comments
Hi community, maybe someone has already experienced this issue. When using conference now you define a number which triggers an IVR prompt where you can setup your meetings. I the ani is associated with an active SNR number the IVR script won't let the us... Read More
2 Comments
I need to get 100 VCS-C traversal and 200 VCS-E traversal calls VM servers running 12.5. I am also trying to convert my old VCS licenses fromVCSC/E. Can't find any reliable guide on CCO about licenses, and conversion of old licenses. Can someone shed a li... Read More
2 Comments
I'm want to video conference from a Cisco Web Room Kit Pro end point to Virtual Webex and have my customers be able to view/collaborate via Microsoft Teams. What licenses would be required to make this happen?
2 Comments
I am new to UCCX and was just asked to change the queue. Need help designing the new queue. Existing queue:Has 6 agents and all part of the same group. New queue requirements: - Split them into two groups (Group 1 and Group 2)- Put IVR in the script. Pres... Read More
0 Comments
Hey all, Is there a feature that would allow me to disable file transfers, remote control or chat capabilities directly on the Webex Desktop app? Our goal is to restrict these features so that when we connect to an external Webex site from our local Webex... Read More
1 Comment
Hi Team, Is there a way to give Calendar Management access only for call center supervisor but he can't change the other system configuration ? or any third party tools? Thanks
0 Comments
We will be deploying a Cisco cluster in a Nutanix environment running VMware. We know that is supported and the cluster is being built specifically for the UC infrastructure. However, the customer wants to enable Nutanix software encryption that provides ... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Everyone ,Recently we are getting CTI error for few random Jabber profiles .While logging into Cisco Agent Desktop .It comes with an JTAPI error .In call recording server it comes with UCM CTI module failed for CSF1000 .Although the Jabber profile is a... Read More
6 Comments
In iOS 13, Apple has made updates to the way applications in background mode are notified of incoming calls and messages in order to preserve battery life. This change will impact users of Cisco Jabber and Webex Teams. To make sure that your system suppor... Read More
3 Comments
Hello;I am trying to configure a DID in CUCEM, but I have not succeeded.What I require is the following:When someone dials from abroad to the number 462 xxx xxxx the calls reach extension 156 which I already have in my CUCEM, I have created it from the tr... Read More
2 Comments
Hi Two phones are connected over WAN and registered on cucm. The two can call each other through 4 digit extension, but cannot call call each other using 7 digit number. What is troubleshooting step for this? Thank you
0 Comments
when can we allow users to have the grid view be the default view, or be able to do that from the sys admin perspective. I would also like to understand when the capability for grid view will be in the web app.
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Content for Community-Ad

Cisco COVID-19 Survey