Community Corner

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Cafe

Read more about the Community itself, pitch ideas for future enhancements and meet those who run it!

781 Posts

Activity in Community Corner

Pearson Vue Testing Issues

I want to determine our test takers' rights when taking Cisco CCNP tests. I experienced a bizarre situation while taking my CCNP exam.The Pearson Vue test administrator could not start my CCNP exam at the test station. He kept blaming the issue on Ci...

Code with Cisco 2024

Why did only a few applicants received mails regarding the further process of code with cisco? I filled up the form before it closed on 6th and still haven't got any follow up mail.

Support in Organizing Events

Hello Cisco,Actually I want to organize an event on your platform as I'm student event organizer in Chandigarh University, India. I want to organize events related to Cyber Security. Can you help me with that?Thanks and Regards,Vivek Garg

Cisco Sustainability Central

‘The Plan for Possible’Sustainability 101 blog seriesCisco ESG reporting hubCisco sustainability programs, products and servicesCommunity/social impacts   We launched a #CommunityPoll on social in September, asking “Are you keen to know more about wh...

VivienChia_1-1700467857516.png VivienChia_1-1700469327449.png VivienChia_0-1700470160152.png VivienChia_1-1700520414702.png
Vivien Chia by Community Manager
  • 143 replies
  • 54 Helpful votes

Registering as a CISCO PARTNER not RESELLER

Dear Community,Help me please I am trying to register as a CISCO Partner but not as a Reseller. I have the field for a Reseller and no way to select anything else. Maybe somebody knows how to do it and what I am doing wrong.Thank you in advance!Olga

Screenshot from 2024-06-29 14-35-46.png

CCST Cybersecurity certification through Certiport

I completed the CCST Cybersecurity exam and have already received all the Credly emails and other related information. I was just wondering if I could add it to my profile here in the community. I appreciate all the replies. Thank you so much.Additio...

IT ESSENTIALS 8.01 ERRATA

I am preparing to teach IT Essentials 8.01; is anyone else find lots of mistakes in the course content?The "Check Your Understanding" sections are particularly bad, the "correct" answers either being wrong or Feedback showing information for other Ch...

RECAP - Cisco Community team at #CiscoLive 2024!

Thank YOU for the memorable event!View: Photo galleryFollow us: LinkedIn | X | FacebookNot a member yet? Sign up for personalization & recognition: http://cs.co/6003dQSpJJoin 1.4M+ monthly visitors to connect, learn, share, grow. #CiscoCommunity...

1df2e434-3a94-4d2f-8324-1395aab52800.png BrookeHammer_0-1714143866553.png Webex_Backgrounds_UPDATE-03 (1).png go beyond.png