cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to finesse API lab environment

aria_jbrooks
Level 1
Level 1

We are writing an application against the finesse API and would like to test it against a UCCE environment.  We were hoping to utilize the sandbox system that Cisco has in place, but the UCCE environment is unavailable.  Does anyone know of a cloud UCCE with Finesse API that we can utilize?  or even how to get what we are looking for within the sandbox system that Cisco provides? 

Thanks!

Jarrod

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As far as the DevNet UCCE sandbox, Finesse is actually on 9.0, so I wouldn't recommend using it anyways as there have been many changes between 9.0 and the latest release of 11.0. We are currently working on getting the latest version (Finesse/UCCE) on the sandbox, but it will take some time. I am not aware of any other UCCE sandbox/cloud systems, but maybe there are others that can chime in.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As far as the DevNet UCCE sandbox, Finesse is actually on 9.0, so I wouldn't recommend using it anyways as there have been many changes between 9.0 and the latest release of 11.0. We are currently working on getting the latest version (Finesse/UCCE) on the sandbox, but it will take some time. I am not aware of any other UCCE sandbox/cloud systems, but maybe there are others that can chime in.

Thanx,

Denise

mark.rennie1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jarrod,

We utilised a cloud lab via the dCloud scheme to gain access to v11 Finesse - :: dCloud: The Cisco Demo Cloud ::

Not sure if you have access to this.

There is a v11 lab available through this scheme - albeit it is Cisco Packaged-CCE and not UCCE but was very similar.  We successfully used this as a temporary stop-gap during our development.

Thanks,
Mark