cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access to finesse report data

jdickinson
Level 5
Level 5

What's the best way to access finesse data via an SSIS package?

We want to pull Finesse data daily into our data center WITHOUT user interaction.

How best is this done?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately that is out of my scope of knowledge. The reporting for CCX goes through CUIC, so I would check that documentation: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 10.5(1) - Cisco

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The only way to get finesse data is via the Finesse Notification Service. I am not familiar interactions with a SSIS package, so I do not know well the notification service can interact with the SSIS package.

Thanx,

Denise

So for clarification, there is data that is logged into the finesse system. For instance, finesse gets a call campaign of 100 has 50 voicemails or 30 numberNotInService events and then 20 real person wrap up events.

Every hour or so I want this data pulled, pushed, blasted into some file that can then be collected into our Data Center.

Strategically, how would you go about making this happen?

Hi Joe,

Finesse doesn't contain that kind of data. It might be in UCCX but is not accessible via Finesse. The only stats like data that can be obtained via Finesse is queue stats, but that is only available on UCCE: https://developer.cisco.com/media/finesseDevGuide4.1/CFIN_RF_Q76BE76B_00_queue-apis.html Even with the queue stats, it doesn't have the kind of data you listed above.

Thanx,

Denise

is there a way to schedule a report out of UCCX like a daily report?

Unfortunately that is out of my scope of knowledge. The reporting for CCX goes through CUIC, so I would check that documentation: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 10.5(1) - Cisco

Thanx,

Denise