Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Recently moved from CAD to Finesse.  Running UCCE 10.5....Users figured they were having issues when logged out after 2 hours.we do have some users that are in ready for 2 hours or more.anay way to workaround this?ANy related input would be appreciat...

Hello,Do you know if I can trigger a popup on Cisco Finesse through Workflow on incoming email and chat ? (Working on UCCE + ECE 11.5)From my understanding, I have to use Finesse API to get events and trigger an action on incoming Chat or Mail.Thanks...

I realize I can open a web browser which is nice. I wanted to know if there is a way to notify a gadget that's embedded to pop the screen info in there. I have the embedded gadget working and I would prefer that the user stay on a single page in the ...

what's the best way to test the screen pop gadget on the sandbox.I have an agent 002 logged into the system. is there a simulated call function I can use. Or do I have to setup a new  computer on the same network?thanks,Joe

HiSince it is not possible to group by or filter by CSQ in Finesse with the Live Data Gadget just changing the view ID does not user the default filter in the specific report.. So I've created two Gadget to show two different CSQ Live Data report but...