cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent activity report

trotpany
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can anyone shad me some light if we can pull out the agent activity report from the CUIC (UCCE11.6)?
Currently, The customer can only retrieve these information from Agent_State_Trace enabled which it's not the properly why to get the agent activity report and there is a limitation regarding the number of agents that can enabled Agent_State_Trace also.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There’s really only two good options. The first is to trap in to the CTI events and store them in a DB as they happen. The second is to create a gadget which captures everything from the Finesse side and again stores them to a DB. We chose the second method and so far it’s working well. The reports you can generate are very cool.

david

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

There’s really only two good options. The first is to trap in to the CTI events and store them in a DB as they happen. The second is to create a gadget which captures everything from the Finesse side and again stores them to a DB. We chose the second method and so far it’s working well. The reports you can generate are very cool.

david

What exactly type of things are they looking for? You could go the route that @david.macias outlines, but is it not events that are stored in Agent_Event_Detail for instance?

The customer their actually need a report with tracked all the agent activity events with timestamp (eg. Idle , not ready , hold , ringing, answered call, etc.) for a reason.

Totally possible with a gadget. Here's a sample report.

david

Thank you David, Btw, Can I know how many agents you have implement with this solution (maximum agents)?
Just need to know if there are any impacts with the servers performance and maximum agents we can go with this solution.

I think this was 500 agents. Biggest thing you'll want to size is the web server and DB and if you want it to be highly available or not.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: