cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Call Log Display for Finesse

novaks001
Level 4
Level 4

Can anyone explain how to get the CAD Agent Call Log Display to display in Finesse 10.6(1) as a gadget?  We are using UCCX 10.6.1.11001-31.  I have tried copying the HTML and the XML link into finesse desktop layout but I get an error message "There were issues rendering this gadget".

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Well, the 3rdpartygadgets folder, its fine to have it in the same server as Finesse.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

first, check that the security is set correctly, to access the files. And, check the path to the resources. Not just the XML file, but any files that might be referenced from the gadget.

This is a Custom Stock Report that I have created.  I have checked all the permissions/security and all appears to be ok. This is a Permalink within Finesse.  Not sure which Permalink to include...html or xml?  Does it matter?

Any thoughts?

The HTML must be wrapped in the appropriate XML format for a gadget. The best way to start out is to have your gadget files, including the XML, in the 3rd party gadget folder.

We currently do NOT have a separate Finesse server to upload 3rdpartygadgets.

Thoughts?

Well, the 3rdpartygadgets folder, its fine to have it in the same server as Finesse.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: