cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent goes to reserved state, but call is only presented on the phone.

Kim Nielsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a stange problem with Agents going to reserved state, but the call is only ringing on the agent phone. It's never presented on the screen.

The Agent can then take the call, by answering the physical phone like a "normal" call.

After the call has ended, then the agent state is still reserved.

The agent can then make a offhook/onhook on the physical phone, and the state changes to ready again.

So it seem that no calls is dropped.

It on an UCCX 8.5.1.11002-22.

Could it be a timing problem with the scripts?

/Kim

5 Replies 5

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Is the agent able to make outbound calls from CAD?  How is the call presenting to the agent in the script?

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

Hi Andrew,

The agent isn't able to do anything, because of the reserved state. Not before that they go off-hook / on-hook on the physical phone again.

So in the CAD there's no calls presented, only the state is changed to reserved. The physical desktop phone do ring though, so the agent can take the call there.

The script is a normal simple script, with a select and then connect.

Br

Kim Nielsen

Kim, in the screen shot above, the variable for the connect step is "userAgentExt".  Are you sending the call to the users extension instead of to the user in CAD?  Is that variable an "int" variable or a "User" variable?  That might be your problem, you're sending the call to the phone extension and not to the CCX user.

Hi Andrew,

Good suggestion. But userAgentExt is a user variable I set in the select resource step.

/Kim

Have you run a reactive debug on the script?  Can you see what the script does when you drop a call that is presenting to somebody?  i.e. what step is the script in when the issue occurs?