Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We having a setup :uccx 8, cucm 8 .Getting below error and agent is getting log out from the CAD application. "Seesion has been idle over its limit. log off will in 2 min. Press any key to continue session."could any one help me to resolve this.

Another change from prior version question...A supervisor sent a Team chat message, expecting replies to return to that window.Instead, each reply popped up in its own window, rather than returning to the original Team chat window.So, for instance, i...

Hi All,I know that the Backup and Restore will backup all configurations done on the UCCX and also the databases and even the call recordings, but what if anything happens with the OS itself?I need to install a backup tool on the server (for example ...

I am running UCCX 8.0(2) and I am trying to connect Crystal Reports to the database but the documentation states only V11 will work is that really the case? We are not able to get Version 11 only Version14 is now available. Is there anyone running th...

Hello,     I suspect that this is an frequently asked question; why am I getting a different number for calls abandoned on the Cisco Supervisor statistics than in Cisco Historical reports?  In Historical Reports the number apears to be greater than i...

I applied the latest cop file for SU2, and it did fix the issue we were experiencing at this customer. My question is I can see the cop file referenced when I do 'show version active' in a putty session. But from the OS admin page I just see the acti...

Hi All,i need help in doing script ... actually we replacing the current one .. the script will be like this:-when anyone call the our main tel number 1xxxxxxx >>> "Main Menu Arabic & Main Menu English" the greeting give three options 1 for operation...

Resolved! Check UCCX logs.

Hello. I have to check some logs in a UCCX. I'm trying connect through RTMT to get the logs but I have authentication issue. This is the first time I'm going to access to UCCX with the RTMT tool. I have the user and pass to connect to CLI and web adm...

Hi All,Just wondering what the best way will be to upgrade IPCC 4.5 to CCX 8.5, i know there is no direct upgrade but want to know how the licesning will work. CCX will be on new UCS server. Current CUCM version is 5.x and new CUCM will be 8.6.2.Than...