cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent State Trace report.

sarbarnes
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone out there tried to create a State trace report for agent that include State duration?

I have tried to add AED.Duration to a State trace report definition I  found on the developer site, which sort of works, however it seemed to log every single second, which is obviously not practical!

Therefore if any one has managed to incorporate a State Trace report to include duration, that would be good to know, how you did it!

The report needs to reflect the same output as the CTIOS State report.

I would welcome any and all help.

Thanks Sarah

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

could you please post the SQL query? I don't really understand "seemed to log every single second".

Question #2 (again, I am not sure whether we're on the same wavelength): are you trying mixing Agent_Event_Detail (AED) and Agent_State_Trace (AST)?

G.

Hello,

I have this problem too. I am trying to build a report in SQL based on the Agent State Trace table, but I need to add the duration time.

The AST table doesn't include the duration. Basicly I need the following:

Agent,           Date Time,                Agent State,         Duration

Anni Smith     5/25/2013 7:35 am     5                         0:00:35

So it shows that the Agent was on Work Not Ready for 35 seconds.

If anybody has done something similar please share the solution.

Thanks!

Folks,

Agent_State_Trace is for... well, tracing the agent state. This view should not be used for calculating time lengths, simply because it's not prepared for it. This basically means calculations will take a looong time.

Also, can you please specify the DateTime column. Should it be something like a 15 minute interval or just any point of time the agent transitioned in (or out?) of a certain state?

G.

Hi Samosquera,

Did you find a solution ? 

I need to create a report on not ready state split if it's productive (mail, administrative task) or not (lunch, break, ...).