Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents in reserved state

jpichardo91
Level 1
Level 1

Hello people,

I have a question regarding the reserved state. I have this customer that stated agents are taking too long in the reserved state. Customer said average time is 9 secs. Since that long time is impacting the production time customer would like to modify that reserved state time down to 3 secs. Is there a way I can modify this reserved time? And if possible where do I need to go to modify it. 

Thanks in advance,
Jose Pichardo.

5 Replies 5

Ahmed Khalefa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jose,

Actually, the default one on the "select resource" node inside the Script is 12 seconds .. which like 4 rings or so ..

can you confirm that during that "Reserved" state , the phone of the Agent was actually "Ringing" ?

Thanks a lot,

Ahmed Salah

Hi Ahmed,

I will confirm with my customer and i´ll be back to you. One quick question, the Automatic Work and the Wrapup Time dont have nothing to do with this reserved time right?

Regards,
Jose Pichardo.

Hi Jose,

The reserved state is while the agent's phone rings. So if the agent took 9 seconds to answer the call then the reserved state is going to show 9 seconds. The automatic work and wrapup time is when the phone call finish, so that has nothing to do with the reserved state.

HTH

Gabriel.

Hi Gabriel,

How about if i configure Auto-answer on all the agents. That should minimize the reserved time, doesn't it?

Regards,
Jose Pichardo.

Hi Jose,

Well, that is a good idea. If your customer is ok with that, then go ahead.

Gabriel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: