cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents with multiple skills and csq's

benbollinger
Level 2
Level 2

I have reports of agents who are in several csq's gettings calls when agents with a higher skill level is available. The csq's are all set for most skilled.  Here's the setup:

UCCX 8.5.1SU2 Premium.  Cisco Agent Desktop.   7942's and Ip Softphones.

Sales CSQ

-Most Skilled

-Skill "sales"  Minimum 1

Service CSQ

-Most Skilled

-Skill "service"  Minimum 1

Agent              Sales Skill       In sales CSQ?        Service Skill       In service CSQ?

Agent 1               5                         Yes                    2                         Yes

Agent 2               2                         Yes                    5                         Yes

So both sample agents are in both queues,  but it seems like agent 2 gets sales calls when agent 1 is available, but not all the time.  Is there a way to verify this,  or a common cause?

9 Replies 9

benbollinger
Level 2
Level 2

Also,

The callmanager version is 8.5 as well,  and it is LDAP intrgrated-

We did more testing today,  and rebooted the uccx server, but still expereince the issue.

Nathan Gageby
Level 4
Level 4

Did you check in these situations which agent has been longest available?

Since it is set to most skilled,  would longest available come into effect?  I thought that only mattered if the csq had more than 1 skill assigned to it.

We have noticed that it can have an impact, just wondering if you had looked at that during the issue. 

I can definetly look.  I thought that only came into effect if you had multiple skills in the SAME csq.   Have you noticed the longest idle agent getting a call even if they're less skilled?

Yes.

vcaballero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ben,

did you solve this isue we are in the exact same case as you.

Rgds

Vicente

Hi All

If you have 'Most Skilled' configured as described in the original post above, then the most skilled agent should receive the call. Longest idle should become a tie-breaker only if there are two equally skilled agents available.

If you are certain you are seeing this, you should be able to evidence it by producing:

1) An Agent State Detail report for the most skilled agent and the agent who received the call incorrectly. This would show when the agents were considered available by the system.

2) An Agent Detail report that will show the calls develiered to the agent.

By comparing these two reports you might see that the most skilled agent actually wasn't available. If you see that they were, and should have received the call then you should raise a TAC case and provide those reports as evidence for starters.

Regards

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: