Views
Helpful
Replies

ANI Lookup in CCX

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

I'm looking to write a CCX script that can route calls based on the calling number. E.g. If Calling number 3034117911 call to the CCX trigger the script check the Calling number and route that call to a certain Resource Group or Agent every time, if the agent is not available queue it in the default queue. I know how to do this on inidivual based Calling Numbers but the problem i am having is that i have a pool of 160,000 + numbers. What would be the easiest way to accomplish this?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can try something like below where in you are actually checking the area code and not one specific number

if called_number.startsWith("123")

In case these 160,000 + numbers are distributed among various other area codes, then you can use multiple if statements

Please note called_number here is the variable that is storing the value of called number that you get using the Get Call Contact Info step in the script, in your case it could be something different so choose accordingly.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts-

View solution in original post

You can create db table:

--------------------------------------------------------------

ANI                           |  CSQ              |      Agent

3034117911            | SupCSQ         |   JDoe

And in script just use DB Read step

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can try something like below where in you are actually checking the area code and not one specific number

if called_number.startsWith("123")

In case these 160,000 + numbers are distributed among various other area codes, then you can use multiple if statements

Please note called_number here is the variable that is storing the value of called number that you get using the Get Call Contact Info step in the script, in your case it could be something different so choose accordingly.

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts-

You can create db table:

ANI                           |  CSQ              |      Agent

3034117911            | SupCSQ         |   JDoe

And in script just use DB Read step