cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Application to Application Transfer

Neal haas
Level 3
Level 3

is it possible to transfer from 1 application to another? I have not found a way to complete the transfer, yet.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Have you tried using the trigger application step?

Brian

View solution in original post

Hi Neal,

While redirecting a call to an application one should use Call Redirect step.

When transfering to another application, mark the call as handled using the Set Contact Info step. Not

doing so will result in a delay of 5 seconds as additional internal events have to be handled for the call.

Please refer the "Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Editor Step Reference Guide" for reference.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Have you tried using the trigger application step?

Brian

I have tried this and it does not work - it says "Sorry we are currently experiance........"

I have tried to Applicaiton Name, Application Number, Phone Number for the application. Nothing works.

If I call the other application directly it works....I will look for a working example

Thanks!

Hi Neal,

While redirecting a call to an application one should use Call Redirect step.

When transfering to another application, mark the call as handled using the Set Contact Info step. Not

doing so will result in a delay of 5 seconds as additional internal events have to be handled for the call.

Please refer the "Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Editor Step Reference Guide" for reference.

Hope it helps,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts..

Whoa! That worked!