Views
Helpful
Replies

Calendar Step CCX

ValeriKehayov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am using Calendar step successfully and everything is working as expected but Is there a way for example to get the Calendar date from the script itself. 

For example to create any kind of XML or JSON document (with the corresponding steps) with Calendar data and after that I could use these data for Prompting the working hours.

I can retrieve only something like this: "§com.cisco.cccalendar.CCCalendar§CCCalendar [id=1]§" but no data.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I poked around the calendar object a little and found nothing.  But that's ok, because you can access the calendar configuration via the Admin API, using the Make REST Call Step.

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/contact-center-express/#!get-calendar/get-calendar

Do you know how to use this?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Sean Lynch
Level 7
Level 7

Not sure what result format for which you are looking.  Here's a method to create a short date in a variable of type 'String.'

Set a variable of type String = to an assignment type variable Date (create these below in the variable pane first). 

2020-0405-newDate0.png

Open the Expression editor for the assignment variable.

2020-0405-newDate.png

1.  Click the Date tab

2.  Click on the Date constructor and select "new Date()"

3.  Validate new Date() shows in the expression editor pane

4.  Click 'OK'

Select the "Short Date" option in the resulting window.  Click "OK."

2020-0405-newDate2.png

When this step item runs, it will produce the date in the following format MM/DD/YY:

2020-0405-newDate3.png

Hope this helps.

-Sean

Hi Sean,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.

I was not searching exactly for this kind of data.

Thank you for your replay on that topic. 

No problem. I'm not yet using the calendar step...

Best wishes.
-Sean

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I poked around the calendar object a little and found nothing.  But that's ok, because you can access the calendar configuration via the Admin API, using the Make REST Call Step.

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/contact-center-express/#!get-calendar/get-calendar

Do you know how to use this?

Anthony,

Thank you very much!

That is exactly what I am searching for. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: