Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Redirect in uccx 8

hi

i have created a script with call redirect step and a call redirect number.

Just want to know what css is used by uccx for redirecting this call .

Regards

RC

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

That would be the CSS assigned to the CTI Port that the call is on. This is configured on the Call Control Group associated with the trigger that triggered the script.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

HI Aaron

Thanks for the prompt reply.. However in my case what i found is that i have to tweak the CSS my internal phone to get the redirect to work  which i am using to dial to trigger .

I am using uccx version 8.5 , i remember in uccx 7.x it was considerin gthe css of the CTI port, But don't know why it is taking the CSS of calling phone in  case of  UCCX 8.5 , Call redirect .

Regards

RC

By default the CSS on the port is set to "Redirecting Party" which means the phone (or gateway) calling into the trigger.

You can switch it to either use the CSS assigned to the port, or to the calling number.  Now, I have no idea what the difference is betwen redirect party and calling number.  To me it seems like that would be the same thing.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the solution. I was having the same problem and when I change the Redirect CSS to Calling party, it worked.

best regards,

Abebe