Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CVP 7.0 Errors

Any thoughts on this error in CVP 7.0?                   %CVP_7_0_MessagingLayer-1-SEND_QUEUE_THRESHOLD_REACHED: MSGBUS_RPT8 plugin Queue size reached threshold

pheadden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhen setting up UCCX HA the configuration is sync'ed with the heatbeat and if the primary failes the slave takes over.I have found information about the exchange of configuration but i havent found information about what happens with the sessions i...

Hi all,Anyone know it there possible to enable the IPPA & Desktop agent together in a same agent?which is if anything goes wrong with the PC, the operation will not get affected and the system able to select the agent by using the IPPA.Appreciate it

Can I use CUIC as a wallboard.  I just saw a brief demo and it appears that the real-time CUIC reports can show real-time wallboard data that can be used within the CAD integrated browser window.  Can anyone confirm this? Joe                 

Hi, I have been working on this for days and could not get it resolved. I am using UCCX 8.5 Pre to receive an http trigger and send response with some parameters and variables mapping. I followed the scripting guide to create the html template and do...

shiquan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes