cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Call Studio - Git integration

Hi,

We are develeoping our IVR application on Call Studio 10.5(based on Eclipse 3.7.2), CVP 10.5. Call Studio 10.5.

We want to use Git (Egit for Eclipse) for versioning our codes.  Is there a Git support on Call Studio or is there anyone using Git with Call Studio? If yes, can you suggest us the correct version of Egit for Call Studio?

Thanks,

Deniz

Everyone's tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: Call Studio - Git integration

You want to store your Studio script code in Git? I am doing this now but not using an Eclipse plugin. I have a git repository folder on disk and it has all the project files under it; eg: app.callflow and callflow and deploy folders.

Would something like this work for you or do you need the Eclipse git integration? I've only had moderate success with git eclipse plugins in the past.

Enthusiast

Hi ,

Were you able to get Egit plugin working with Call Studio ?

I am trying with below Versions, not able to push or pull to remote repo, but i am able to do all operations with local repo. Note :- I am able to do push and pull using Git Bash with same local repo.

Call Studio
Version :- 11.6.1

Eclipse Version: 3.7.2.v20120120-1424-9DB5FmnFq5JCf1UA38R-kz0S0272
Build id: M20120208-0800

Eclipse EGit
Version 1.3.0.201202151440-r

Enthusiast

Hi,

Yes, i can use eGit in CallStudio. There is a problem when trying to checkout a branch from remote(not between local branches), i checkout branches using git bash or source tree. But i can fetch, pull, push etc. with these versions.

Call Studio Version: 10.5(1)

EGit Version 2.3.1

Thanks,

Deniz

Enthusiast

thanks for the information. Appreciate your help

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards