Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls not generated

gthakur30
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I  have an issue where calls are not generated. I have CIM 4.3.2 deployment which is integrated with ICM 7.5.x, I have CTIOS installed and CMB configured to communicate with CTI and all the components are active (CTI,CTIOS, PIM). I have created voice and bc skill group and the agent is part of the same.

The extension is defined as a device target in ICM and is configured in CUCM voicec agent able to login to CAD, but the call is not generated. Need some help on troubleshoting this.

Thanks,

Gaurav Thakur.

2 Replies 2

Hi Gaurav,

For IVR are you using CVP or IPIVR. please explain give some detail about call flow and where it is failing. Is it reserving the agent phones? Is it hitting the IVR scripts? Is it going to IVR?

Thanks and Regards,

Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque,

Thanks, I am using CMB 7x version, I am not using IVR I have CTIOS which is connected with CMB and I am not that savi on ICM and CMB. But the issue is when an agent is logged in to CAD and I send a request ICM through EIM template to generate a callback but no call is created. I have script and correct media class created.

Thanks

Gaurav Thakur.