Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,Hope you're all doing well.Has anyone had any experience integrating UCCE and SAP, but with CAD, not with CRM Connector?I am in the middle of the project that will include this integration, and I would like to know what are the experie...

Hi guys,Wondering if anyone knows a way to bulk delete Teams in 8.5.1? Did an upgrade of UCCX 8.0 to 8.5.1 and everything was fine, it wasn't until a little later that we realised we were experiencing the following bug: CSCtq40046            Bug Deta...

I have a CCX 8.0.2 cluster which runs a few dozen contact center applications.  One of the applications receives 2000-5000 calls a day, and the abandoned call rate is 2-3 times higher than the handled call rate.  I believe this to be a staffing/train...

Hello,We are using UCCX 8.0(2) SU2. We have just configured Outbound Preview feature (direct preview mode) and have uploaded few contacts for testing first. Here I have a few questions and hopefully anyone could help me out.1.   While agents and cust...

Hi everyone,I have configured 3 CSQ with skills, I want that agents handled one of them queues before other. I figured out that i can get this with set priority but the information about this, it says:Use the Set Priority step to assign a call higher...

Hi experts,Can someone help!!! How can I verify which of my agents is supported with Dialer option “outbound agent”. Currently I have more than 80 agents “ CTI-OS” for UCCE “ICM 7.5”Thanks in advance.Saeed

Hi,I want to schedule the automatic backup for ICM Components, I know the following components have to be backed up.All ICM Servers: (Router, Logger, PGs, AWs, etc.), Registry Keys, Cust_awdb (local database), Cust_SideA (Logger), Cust_hdsdb (HDS) et...