cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can Cisco Supervisor see calls in Queues?

julio
Level 1
Level 1

We are using Cisco IPPCX (version 7.x).  If I configure a Cisco  Supervisor, is there a way that I can have him see all the calls that are in each queue?  I tried to make the Supervisor part of more than one queue and I was hoping that he would be able to see the calls pertaining to each queueu, but on the cisco Agent Desktop, it only shows all calls (not the number of calls in each queue).  Thanks.  We are using UCM version 7.1.3 also (in case anyone needs that info).  Thanks a bunch.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Julio, you can see that in the right panel called VoiceCSQs- Team Summary, all of this in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop, there you can see a column called "Current Oldest", there you can see how many calls are in queue for each CSQ that is asign to your team.

Hope this helps, please rate if it does.

Gabriel

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Paul McGurn
Level 6
Level 6

Do you mean the CDR-level (line level) detail of each call, or the CSQ stats?  For the former, not possible, for the latter, definitely possible.  CAD only shows "what's waiting on me", whereas, CSD shows "what's waiting on everything I can see".  Also, if you add queues to a team, and add that supervisor to a team, you don't need to add the supervisor to the queues.  This means they don't "need" to run CAD if that's not your intention (to have them take calls).

I do have multiple CSQs in Teams and I can not see where the Supervisor can tell how many calls are waiting in each of the CSQs.  I see number of calls handled, maximum wait, average wait, etc.

Did you try the real-time reporting option available on CRS Appadmin page ? It is to monior real-time data.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

Hi Julio, you can see that in the right panel called VoiceCSQs- Team Summary, all of this in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop, there you can see a column called "Current Oldest", there you can see how many calls are in queue for each CSQ that is asign to your team.

Hope this helps, please rate if it does.

Gabriel

Like Gabriel said, it is a column in the Supervisor view.  By default, you'll need to scroll to the right to see it.  However you can adjust the columns so that "Current Oldest" is the 2nd column instead of the 10th.

Go to View - Preferences.  Choose Contact Service Queue on the left pane, then on the right, click Columns, then the 3 dots next to Configure.  This will open up a window in which you can configure you columns.  You can add or remove columns (check or uncheck), as well as adjust where in the display they are.   Highlight a column name, then use the up and down arrows on the right of the window to move it up in the list or down in the list.  Top of list displays first.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!