Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Setup is UCCX and UCM 7I'm looking to figure out for inbound calls, how to take the inbound caller ID and pass it back out the CCX/UCM when using a Call Redirect step in the script.  The Cisco is acting as the main IVR, and based upon what option the...

We are using Cisco IPPCX (version 7.x).  If I configure a Cisco  Supervisor, is there a way that I can have him see all the calls that are in each queue?  I tried to make the Supervisor part of more than one queue and I was hoping that he would be ab...

julio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,    I'm trying to setup a CCX HAoWAN deployment but I'm findind some problems trying to add the second node to the cluster.    The servers are installed in different sites and with different subnets. When I try to add the second server to the ...

Resolved! PG Configuration

We have just installed an UCCE lab with the following topology:  1  Progger(PG,Router+Logger),  1 IPIVR   1 CM Cluster (PUb and Sub).  Since it is for lab purpose, I have only one PG point to Pub CTI Manager.I was asked to use the same pim pointing t...

Hi,I'm install qm 8.0.2 (desktop recording). It can be recording voice file (after checking .spx file in server) but when I open browser and login to desktop client, I can see 'apps' icon and can select every menu such as search and play or dashbroad...

I need to record a number of files in the correct format (CCIT, u-Law, 8 bit, mono) for a lab.  I'm fairly certain that Windows sound recorder does not record in the correct format.  Appreciate any suggestions on (free) tools I might use so that I ca...

whd1733ne by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, all. We'd like to implement an upgrade for WIM from version 4.2 to 4.4.  Is there any recommendation for the upgrade path? My current impression is that I have to upgrade from 4.2(1)->4.2(4)->4.2(5)->4.3(1)->4.4(1).Thanks.

fzhang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have written a script that uses the Create URL Document step to retrieve an XML file from an external web server.If the web server hosting the XML file is unavailable I want the script to detect this and then run some steps.My issue is how do I ...

Hi,Is there anybody know how to check the utilization of Software MTP and IOS MTP. I know how to check the utilization of hardware MTP. but i didn't get any command or way to check the utilization for the Software and IOS MTP.

HiI want to call a customized layout instead of default layout in Cisco Agent Desktop.STEPS USED:1. I created a new WorkGroup[WGroupNew] and Layout[LayoutNew] using the Cisco Desktop Administrator.2. Using the CCXEditor while designing the script, i ...