Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! Upgrade CCX 8.0 to CCX 8.5

Hi Guys,I am following doubt: My customer is trying to do upgrade of version 8.0 to 8.5, but, when he to do change version appear the message that is necessary license to do upgrade. Is necessary this license? That  type license is requirede?The corr...

wilsonsant by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTIOS Emergency and Supervisory Assist

Team - the emergency assist button could send an emergency call to a supervisor team. In the desk settings there is a setting called Auto Record on Emergency. Does agents clicking this button activate the auto record on emergency? Is that automatic -...

rajan-sbc by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Menu Prompt

Hi everyone,I am configuring a ccx (8.5) script with a menu step, i want configure 3 retries but i have a problem because i always hearing the prompt "are you still there?" (default prompt) if i don´t type anything. I have tried to configure timeout ...

Chat for CAD in CCX 8.5

Hi everyone,I installed ccx 8.5 but now i need configure chat for agents, for instance:agents should only chat with supervisors or supervisor with agents, not agents with other agents. I have tried to figure out some information, but until now i have...

Cisco CAD getting Stuck

Hi Team,  Agents has reported that when the incoming calls comes, they are not receiving the notifcation(pop up for incoming call) and Cisco CAD getting stuck.Highly appreciate if some one can help on this...UCCX version-7.0(1)SR05Warm Regards,Sanoop

Resolved! UCCE Error: failed to update the database login name is already defined data location: person

I fat fingered a agent add. I deleted the account but I get a error after entering the correct information and trying to save, anyone else run into this, if so what was the fix?failed to update the database login name is already defined data location...

painee by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ICM 7.5.8 - CAD error

Hi all,I recently have this agent who cannot login to his CAD. The error message says "The request failed because a timeout limit was exceeded". I'll update the thread with the exact error but I'm sure it's pointing to CTIOS connection.Usually, when ...

History report error: | An Exceptional Error occurred. Application exiting. Check the log file for error 5022

Hi all I've got a error msg when try to generate a report using Cisco history report tool:Error | An Exceptional Error occurred. Application exiting.  Check the log file for error 5022It only happens when choose report template: ICD_Contact_Service_Q...

lannyzhang by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCE 8 loading new voice prompts

I am trying to load a new voice prompt, but when trying to listen to it (simple test script)Here is the error I getSERVER ERROR: There is no deployed application named 'test'. URI: /CVP/Server?application=testwhen I change the test to an existing voi...

kre8or3 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes