Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX script for announcement while alerting

ilmatte
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco Community,

I'd need a help for a CCX script I'm trying to develop. I would like to play a recurring announcement instead of the ringback tone while a call alerts a hunt pilot.

I watched several scripts in the template folders but it looks like all of them require using a CSQ and in the end the agent logged into Cisco Finesse. Would it be possible to achieve this goal without using Finesse licenses? If yes, how?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't see a CCX only solution in that thread. I only see real solutions involving CUC and UCM.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I don't see how this would be possible in CCX. Maybe in UCM you could disable ring back, but not sure if you would be able to do this only for a few extensions.

david

Thanks for your reply @david.macias . It's the same another colleague told me. But in another thread (Solved: play announcement while no one answers - Cisco Community) a user was very sure this can be achieved through CCX. That's why I opened this other thread. The goal would be that if the agents of a hunt pilot don't answer, the caller listens an announcement without the phone stop ringing.... If there's another way to achieve that, I'd be glad to know how.

I don't see a CCX only solution in that thread. I only see real solutions involving CUC and UCM.

david

That's fine. It is exactly what I was suspecting since the beginning. Is there a CUC specific board where can I post a question about how could it get done using CUC or can you give me some hint or point some relevant online resource?