Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an agent that is shown as having 2 RoNA calls in CUIC on 8/14/23, as well as RoNA Not Ready time, but when I look in the HDS, I do not see the two RoNA events on that date.  When searching further back, I see no issues until 3/28/23.  The RoNA...

Hello,  Just seeing if anyone has got the Threshold rule to work on Webex Contact Center? I simply want an email notification if there are not any Agents logged in.  But I have been messing with this for a while and it simply does not seem to work fo...

kgroves42_0-1698316789664.png
kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a way to identify the number of steps that have been executed as part of a script? The idea is that if the system max step count is 1000 at the 995th step I would like to take an action to clear out the call before it's s...

Hello to everyone. I have 2 scripts. Main and callback. The customer is calling to main script and he is requesting callback service while pressing digit 5 during promt. After that call is terminated and callback script should be triggered. I am usin...

Genadi_0-1697648420316.png Genadi_1-1697648476045.png
Genadi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Has anyone done UCCX and Power BI integration? If so, could you please share or send me some documentations that I can use to complete the integration? Thanks, MK

I've installed an PCCE 12.6(2) that is running on evaluation licences rigth now. When i try to configure the CCE License Settings i have only the option to select License Type - Perpetual ans Usage Mode - Non-Production, this will require to have CCE...

Hi team,I have strange issue .with same config parameter and IVR script name in one environment I here the "pls make a valid selection" announcement  when I dont press anything but in the Lab environment I dont hear that after no selection. Below is ...

kavle_0-1697872362823.png
kavle by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes