Views
Helpful
Replies

***CCX Stock reports questions***

asifkhan250
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Expert,

I have some questions regarding CUIC stock reports and I unable ro find out the staisfactory answer, so I need help to understand better.

Question.1- I ran "Contact service queue activity" report where Calls Presented are 88 in which 25 Calls are showing under the column of "Calls Handled by others" and as per the HRC guide below is the defination of "Calls Handled by others":

Calls Handled by Other
===================
Total of the following calls:
• Calls that are queued for the CSQ, then dequeued by the Dequeue step in a workflow, then marked as handled by the Set Contact Info step in the workflow.
• Calls that are queued for more than one CSQ and then handled by another CSQ.
Summary info—Sum of values in this column.

As per the defination in order to find out why I have many calls showing as "Calls Hnadled by other", what I am suppose to check in the script ?
I did check the CDA page on CCX server and I am seeing no custom workflow is being used for the group of agents who are part of the CSQ. if I need to recreate the same in my LAB enviornment then how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Question.2- When I run CSQ activity report and "Abandoned call detail actvity report" the number for Abandoned calls are diffrent.

I wanted to understand in order to find out how many calls are abandoned on Application, CSQ and Agent level. do I need to add both reports abandoned calls or how CCX system count them ?

Do we have any dedicated report where I can see abandoned calls on Applicaltion, CSQ and Aagent level to get the complete picture ?

Abandoned Calls Detailed Activity Report defines Calls Dequeued as Abandoned. Are all the Calls De-queued captured in this report are those being dequeued but not answered or included those that being answered too ?

I really need to understand the above questions, your help would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
AK

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per the defination in order to find out why I have many calls showing as "Calls Hnadled by other", what I am suppose to check in the script ?

>> In the script check for any redirect steps, ie. calls getting redirected to voicemail/external service, etc.  those would fall into this category.

Hello Chris,

I am sorry for the delay from my end, as I didn't get any notification for your reply. I did check the main script and I can see Calls are getting redirected to VM, do we have any document stating calls getting redirected to voicemail/external service would fall under "Calls Hnadled by other", ? If I redirect the calls to VM from the script using icd.aef (System script), will I be able to reproduce the same in my LAB ? I appreciate you time and effort.

Regards,
AK