cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDAUI2000 error uccx 8

George-McGann_2
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently running 8.0.2.10000-41 and in the Desktop Administrator --> silent monitoring and recording I'm getting and error "CDAUI2000 An error has occurred. Contact technical support" I was able to fix this in v7 but I do not have access to the windows environment variables --> path anymore because of the new OS. how is this error fixable now in linux?

thanks,

4 Replies 4

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi George,

Is this UCCX with CME? Please check the following bug

CSCsq92056 CDAUI2000 An error has occurred. Contact technical support

Symptom:

CDAUI2000 An error has occurred. Contact technical support error returned when VOIP Monitoring Device in Web based CDA is clicked.

Administrator cannot confgure Silent Monitoring & Recording  as the devices are not listed.

Conditions:

The issue can happen when the phones are not contiguous.

Workaround:

None

Regards

Joe

I apologize I guess that would have been more helpful. It’s a call manager 8.5 with the mentioned uccx 8.0.  I’m trying to picture or understand what is the “Web based CDA”?

“Administrator cannot configure Silent Monitoring & Recording  as the devices are not listed” which is what’s happening I do not get any devices listed along with the error

Hi George,

CDA webadmin is what the name implies

You can access it either from the Desktop Work Flow administrator, either from the web browser itself

https:///teamadmin/main.cda

or from the appadmin pages (from the navigation drop down list)

Regarding the error :

Can you associate the phones with the RmCm user ?

Regards,

Christos

NUNO PIMENTA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I'm having this problem in version 7 in Windows.

Can you please tell me how you fixed it?

regards,

Nuno