cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing Agent State with Aux Code Not Working

IntradiemDev
Level 1
Level 1

I'm attempting to change an agent's state to not ready (with aux code) in a UCCE environment. The agent's state successfully changes to not ready but without the aux code we were trying to use.

We can see in the CTI server logs below that the aux code is coming through but we are encountering a different error regarding the field length and the agent's instrument ID, pointing to an issue with the floating field in the change message.

Is there anything that I can check while encoding this string to a floating field or a field ID I need to make sure I'm using or something else I can check into to make the aux code change like expected? Could it be linked to the decode error in the log below?

19:07:20:240 cg16a-ctisvr Trace: Decode string length error: element "AgentInstrument", strlen 7, fieldlen 9 ("1234567").
19:07:20:240 cg16a-ctisvr Trace:
19:07:20:240 cg16a-ctisvr Session 17: MsgType:SET_AGENT_STATE_REQ (InvokeID:0x59 PeripheralID:5555 AgentState:NOT_READY
19:07:20:240 cg16a-ctisvr Session 17: AgentWorkMode:AWM_UNSPECIFIED NumSkillGroups:0 EventReasonCode:42 ForcedFlag:0
19:07:20:240 cg16a-ctisvr Session 17: AgentServiceReq:0 AgentInstrument:"1234567" AgentID:"1717171" )

2 Replies 2

Edwin Vos
Level 4
Level 4

Did you double check where the reason codes have been defined. Are they both in Finesse and in ICM Configuration Manager. If they are only on finesse you can hit them using a Finesse API call, but the SQL database cannot adhere to thos request, because it does not have the reason codes in the database and therefore cannot link them up. Hence reports are empty when the API call actually works on front end

Are you doing this via Finesse or via a 3rd party app?

david