Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AA IPCC/UCCX problem

Hisham_IBM
Level 1
Level 1

Dears...

I have cisco AA IPCC/UCCX and after changing the welcome prompet it stopped and only play " I am sorry we have tech. problem, please call us later" it is played by the AA itself So, I tried to get back to the old welcom prompet but it didnot work too. I do not know how to reset ( aa.aef ) script again in order to excute it. by the way, the script validation is working fine...

Thanks,

Hisham Karem

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi, the reason might be the prompt format, make sure it's on CCITT U-LAW format.

You cant reset the script by the way, you can refresh the script and the associated application. Have a check with debugging/reactive debugging to find the exact issue, it will help you more than any suggestion at this space.

Thanks,

Mijanur Rahman

View solution in original post

Hi

Excellent suggestions by Mijanur

If this does not help then you will have to enable the ENG traces in UCCX recreate the issue and collect the MIVR logs from that time frame and dig around for the failure

Thanks

Anuj

That's great!

Dont forget to rate the posts if you find it helpful.

Thanks,

Mijanur Rahman

4 Replies 4

Hi, the reason might be the prompt format, make sure it's on CCITT U-LAW format.

You cant reset the script by the way, you can refresh the script and the associated application. Have a check with debugging/reactive debugging to find the exact issue, it will help you more than any suggestion at this space.

Thanks,

Mijanur Rahman

Hi

Excellent suggestions by Mijanur

If this does not help then you will have to enable the ENG traces in UCCX recreate the issue and collect the MIVR logs from that time frame and dig around for the failure

Thanks

Anuj

Dear My Friends,

Yes, exactly you were right 100% the format was PCM that is why the prompt was skipped So, I changed it to the correct one ( CCITT U-LAW ) but on the other hand I found that data-store repository error message appeared but after restarting UCC Node Manager service everything worked fine again 

Really, Thank yo so much...It is appreciated

Thanks,

Hisham Karem

That's great!

Dont forget to rate the posts if you find it helpful.

Thanks,

Mijanur Rahman