Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I've update an existing script, i've uploaded it and now want to swap the script in the Application from the drop down menu box.... My question is, when i do this is there any chance of losing an inbound call, as in during the mouse click on apply...

ritsonr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I uploaded two .wav files via the /appadmin page. The .wav files appear in the Prompt list on /appadmin and I can play them from the /appadmin page.However, when I call the .aef that references the .wav files, they do not play. Reactive debug does no...

katedunn by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have assigned different supervisors agent reskiling capabilities. Respective supervisors are able to login to the agent re-skilling web portal and add/remove skill groups to agents. However when he clicks on "Skill Groups", all the available...

Guys, need some help here... We have a version 4 IPCCx deployment serving a large Call Center, we're going through an upgrade plan at the moment but this wont help them for at least 6 months. We cant buy seat licenses through normal channels any more...

ritsonr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GuysWe purchased UCCX 7 for an install and then were advised to move to 8.  As we had just built the server, with no scripts/users, we thought we would get the disk, blow away the previous install and then put the license on.....so easy in theory.Wen...

ian-lewis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to install EIM/WIM for a customer with an exisiting UCCE 7.5 installation. Would really like to installed EIM/WIM 4.3(2) as it has support for IE 8. But...According to Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (Unified CCE) Software Compat...

richardbg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes