Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Agent - Status Report

SM Marie
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

When I run the “not ready” report in the Cisco Unified Intelligence Centre, I would like to know if there is a reason code for the agent putting themselves as “not ready?”

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

How would you expect this "reason code" to be? It is just a manual click by the user in the agent desktop.

There aren't multiple "Not ready" states, which could have different reason codes. There is only one "Not ready".

lleweyiss
Level 4
Level 4

I created Reason Codes for Not Ready - they are presented as a Drop Down for Not Ready.
Labeled them things like : Not Ready - Meal ; Not Ready - Training ; Not Ready - Meeting ; etc.  Agents then choose one.

In Finesse Administration - "Reasons" tab. You can create your own Custom Reason codes, you can also Choose Global : yes  or no  - Global " Yes" would mean if you have several teams to use the same codes, or "No" if you have some that only 1 team uses , etc.

HTH

Addition to above:  left out , that next in Finesse Admin you would go to the Team Resources tab, pick the Team, then under there is another set of tabs to configure things for the Team , one of which is Reason Codes (Not Ready) , you then add the custom codes you just created

Not related to your question, but I moved your post to Contact Center as it is more related to this than where you originally posted it.

Response Signature