Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Problems

Hi

We have UCCX 11.6 and we have so many problems with cisco finesse. The state of the agents change from talking to phone failure or phone working and after that they can not hold or transfer their calls. Some times when phone failure happens the agents have to sign out from their jabber and finesse and login again.

How can I monitor the finesse logs per agent in order to understand the problem and how can I solve this problem?

4 Replies 4

huebner
Level 1
Level 1

Following, I have some similar issues with user that have to manually place the software back to a ready state after transferring calls.

jason-mcgee
Level 3
Level 3

j.smith,

That's a rather difficult request because the parameters are very wide. Have you signed in via RTMT to the UCCX server, not CUCM, and gone to trace & log central? Do a collect files, select Cisco Finesse and do a trace from there? I think that will give you a good starting point. Are you using a desk phone and jabber at the same time for one agent? Are you using the web browser for Finesse or doing it through the service on the phone? If they have two phones logged in at the same time Finesse will only allow one and sign them out of the other. I can probably assist if we can narrow down some specific instances and find out what is occurring when it happens. From the sound of it, it seems as if you may have several issues but we can knock one down at a time.

Login to CUIC and run the Agent State Detail report. Look at the Reason Code column. This report contains custom Reason Codes (i.e. Wrap-up, Not Ready and/or Logout) as well as system generated Reason Codes. A common system generated Reason Code would be;

32760: Agent Login

Uncommon system generated Reason Codes would be;

32756: Phone Up
32757: CUCM Failure
32759: Phone Down
32763: Ring-No-Answer
32764: UCCX Failover
32765: Network Failure

You should be able to identify the potential problem and then, you can start troubleshooting the system or service. 

v/r,

Mark

ckgilliam
Level 1
Level 1
Did you ever find resolution? I have these same issues.