Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse UCCX 12.5 integration with what's up and Twitter options

R Ba
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All

One our customer asked us for integration between cisco finesse and social medial chat channels like "Facebook, webchat, what's up and twitter"

we suggest to use Cisco social-miner for Email, webchat and facebook chat integration as it is included in premium license so no extra charge needed . (Please confirm)

But social-miner not support what's up and twitter , so what are the best and reliable third party for these integration ??

3 Replies 3

I'm pretty sure SocialMiner (now CCP) doesn't support Facebook any more. For Whatsapp I would say Twilio and for Twitter I don't know. You might be able to cobble together something with Webex Connect if you want to stay within the Cisco ecosystem, but it will not natively integrate with UCCX.

david

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Webex Contact Center is the path forward my friend. Talk to your Cisco account team; some of those channels are already support with others being added soon. Webex Connect already supports them; Cisco just needs to build the tie-ins to Webex Contact Center.

Try CXInfinity. It is an omnichannel customer engagement platform that allows combining social channels including WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram for contact centers. As far as I remember, the solution is compatible with Cisco Finesse contact center. 

Get more details from here