Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Workflow - Chat Mail

david_legrand
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Do you know if I can trigger a popup on Cisco Finesse through Workflow on incoming email and chat ? (Working on UCCE + ECE 11.5)

From my understanding, I have to use Finesse API to get events and trigger an action on incoming Chat or Mail.

Thanks in Advance.

Dvaid

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Workflows on incoming email and chat is not supported. At this time, workflows only work for voice calls.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

Workflows on incoming email and chat is not supported. At this time, workflows only work for voice calls.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Many thanks for your quick answer.

Do you know if I can use Finesse API to get Email-Chat-Activities events ?

David

Hi David,

To be honest, I have not gotten myself up to speed with ECE 11.5 yet. I do not believe that the Finesse APIs work to get the email/chat activities though, but I'm not confident in that.

Thanx,

Denise

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

I looked into your question and have a better answer for you.

Finesse has the ability to route these tasks (email, chat, etc) to specific agents via the Task Routing APIs, but does not have the actual email/chat events (e.g. the actual content/information of the messages).

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: