Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Live Data no data display

bo liu
Level 4
Level 4

We are deploying a UCCE 12.6 system

Now the LiveData component is properly connected with the CUIC component. I see that the data source of LiveData is normal on the CUIC component.

But when I imported the liveData report, I found no data displayed in it. All data related to Agent is empty, while the reports of Skill Group and PQ only have SG and PQ entries and will not be updated according to the actual situation.

Also, when I dispatch a LiveData report on Finesse, it will always say "Express Connection to Live Data..." And the circle

I don't know how to check this problem, please help me

4 Replies 4

Hi, 

Could you please let us know if you have enabled the CORS. Please issue the following in your CUIC

utils cuic cors enable 

utils cuic cors allowed_origin  and then add the https://<finesse-FQDN>:port or https://<finesse-FQDN>

and if your network doesnt support multicasting, please change the mode to tcp-ip. 

• Stop the service "utils service stop Intelligence Center Reporting Service".
  • To change the cluster mode
    utils cuic cluster mode
    Select cluster mode "Enable tcp-ip" --> option 2
  • Verify the mode "utils cuic cluster show"
  • Confirm that all the CUIC nodes are having the same configuration.
  • Start the service "utils service start Intelligence Center Reporting Service"

These all the additional steps in CUIC 12.6(1). 

Please let us know how it goes? 

Regards, 

Shalid

Hi Shalid Kurunnan Chalil

Thanks for your reply

I have set the COSR configuration, and I have also set the CuIC Cluster mode following your steps

But there's still no data

I deployed CUIC and LiveData respectively, and only set the cluster mode of CUIC according to your requirements

Is there something I'm missing?

mbieyasid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @bo liu 

I think you can check the permission on the datastore, because on the cuic version 12.6 the permission default nor mark / not allowed so you should manually give permission.

Hi Yasid.ramli

Thanks for your reply

I have set all ALLUSER group view permissions for datasource, report definion and report

But there's still no data