Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts , could you please anyone help me to create custom grammar file for playing two options message(like press 1 for yes and press 2 for no ) and how we can integrate this to Cisco call studio.  Any sample format for to create the custom gr...

Roys1994 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii install a new UCCE 4000 agent system, the version is 12.6. when i add machine useUnified Contact Center Enterprise Management,I get a error Error occurredError while connecting to server. Check for invalid/missing security certificatei input the ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all.  Does anyone else have an issue with the 12.5 Studio debugger?  When I try and run this I get the error below.   Looks like it can't find a java class.  The debugger loads, this happens when you click 'connect' to start the call flow.  Any he...

callStudio error.PNG
jamieS by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We are running Cisco UCCE cluster with Finesse 11.0 deployment. We are seeing constantly Finesse switching over from A to B side. The agent sees the error "Lost connection to <server> please wait for a reachable finesse server to be found" in R...

Hello, We are in process of upgrading UCCE from 10.5 to 12.5 and we have some finesse gadgets built for finesse 10.5. For me to re-build the gadget for Finesse version 12.5 I am not able to find any sample gadgets. Can anyone help me with this ?

hi everyone i'm build a UCCE environment, the deploy mode is UCCE 4000 agent rogger i deploy standalone IDS, LIVE DATA and CUIC now the IDS can conmunication with ADFS. but i don't know how to enable the ICM Finesse and CUIC use SSO i try to add the ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes