Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Call Studio 10.5 New Call Studio Project not available

Stefan McIntyre
Level 1
Level 1

Call Studio.jpg

New CVP 10.5 Install, the option in my installed Call Studio is not there to create a Call Studio Project as should be, stated in:

User Guide for Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server and Cisco Unified Call Studio Release 10.5(1) - Introduction [Cisco Unifie…

Any help or guidance on this sparsely documented product would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

XP, Windows 7 or 8 to get any support. 

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Travis Cassell
Level 1
Level 1

I've got the exact same problem.  Were you able to resolve your issue?

Nope. No one has responded and I have no local resources with any experience with this product.

Help me Cisco Communities, you're my only hope.

Never fear, young Padawan!  Your conundrum is being reviewed by the CVP team. One of them should reply soon.

Thank you Jeffrey, truly a paragon of the Jedi ways. I shall meditate upon this and wait for your reply.

Travis Cassell
Level 1
Level 1

Stefan, hope you didn't install it on Server 2008 because they won't help you.  Just got off the phone with TAC and they refused to assist me because it was installed on 2008.  Every install I've ever done has been on 2008 without issue but now it's not working and they don't do anything about it.

Best of luck!

What are we supposed to install it on? It can't run on the server itself?

XP, Windows 7 or 8 to get any support. 

After your post, I installed it on my Win8 VM and poof. Got the correct options. Crazy it isn't supported on the same Windows versions as the application itself.

Thanks Travis.

Per guide.

Installation and Upgrade Guide for Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, Release 10.5(1) - Pre-Installation [Cisco Unif…

Unified Call Studio (Optional)

Category

Requirements

Supported Hardware

2GB+ RAM required

Operating System

Windows Compatible

Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8

Run eclipse as an administrator and open Builder Perspective

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: