Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Reporting not Showing the correct labels

Hi everybody

I´m deploying UCCX v11. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I try to log to UCCX Expresse Reporting, the labels appear as in the java code. I tried restaring the servers, and services, but still the same issue. Reports show the data correctly. Anybody has any idea.

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

did you try different browsers from different computers?

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Isaac, it looks like that your PC is set for some language other than English (U.S.) and that is the reason CUIC is appearing like this. Please note we have introduced the support of multiple languages starting version 11 for CUIC, hence if the PC is setup in other language this behavior is expected until you apply the uccx-language-pack_19-11.0.1.10000-1.cop.sgn on the UCCX server available at below link:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286287033&flowid=76362&softwareid=280840578&release=10.6%281%29&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Check below Release Notes for more information on this:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/release/docs/UCCX_BK_R7697E6E_00_release-notes-for-uccx-solution.pdf

Regards

Deepak

Hello Deepak,

the uccx-language-pack file is not possible to download:

"This file is no longer available to be downloaded."

e.silva_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Isaac,

Do you resolve the issue installing the language pack? Do u be able to download it? because I´m trying to download it and the link does not work. (uccx-language-pack_19-11.0.1.10000-1.cop.sgn)

Hi,

I ran into the same problem. I was able so solve this by changing the language of my browser to us-en. Example to do this using Firefox:

Firefox > Preferences > Content > Languages (see attachment --> screenshot is from german firefox)

I think it also should be solved by installing the language cop. I was able to download the cop file. Maybe I will try to install the cop file later....