Helpful
Replies

Cisco VVB and VXML Gateway using at the same time

Albert Garipov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team! 

Configuration: Cisco 3945E, UCCE 11.5, CVP 11.5

I use Cisco 3945E as CUBE and VXML Browser.

I want to configure Cisco VVB for testing with Cisco 3945E at the same time. This will come in handy for future migration.

I faced with the next problem:

I configured two VRU label (via Network VRU Explorer) 44999/44888 and associated 44888 with DN  (via Dialed Number/ Script Selector List).

CVP DN Pattern has two routes for my case:

44999 to 3945E

44888 to VVB

when I call to contact center ICM-script I always get 44999 label, although associated 44888 for this DN.

How I can make a call to VVB? What is wrong with my configuration? Help, please.

3 Replies 3

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight
You need to create a dial peer on your CUBE for that specific VRU label and have your incoming called number be your test number.

Hi Omar!
But I want to send a call to VVB for playing VXML application.

All dial peers on CUBE working fine. I can't get label 44888 from ICM for routing to VVB. Instead label 44888 I get always label 44999 and my call sends to Cisco 3945E for playing VXML application.

I've not tried this myself what you're trying to do, unless perhaps you had a separate CVP server that is just for testing the VVB with your other CVP using existing VXML.

In the CVP config guide, they specifically spell out that it is only one label per CVP server when using hosted, so perhaps that applies to enterprise as well?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp11_0/configuration/guide/CCVP_BK_CCA63467_00_cvp-configuration-guide-1101/CCVP_BK_CCA63467_00_cvp-configuration-guide-1101_chapter_010.html#CCVP_...

"On Unified ICMH, on the NAM and CICMs, Network VRU Explorer tool, define one label per Unified CVP Call Server or NIC routing client."