Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Compatibility of SocialMiner with UCCX v9.0.2

Hello, I'm planning to install Cisco SocialMiner for the first time integrated with UCCX version 9.0.2 and we are using CAD for agent and supervisor, CUCM is running version 9.1.2.   

Is SocialMiner version 10.6(1) compatible with my UCCX and CUCM versions??   Which SocialMiner version is the recommended with my scenario??

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

According to the compatibility matrix you can use up to SocialMiner 10.0(1) with 9.0(2) CCX. You would be best advised to stick to the versions listed in the matrix at all times.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_9.0(2)_SU3

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

Hi Juan

You will need upgraded licenses. You'll either need to:

- Purchase the upgrade licenses for CCX

- Be entitled (under UCSS or SWSS) to the upgrade for free 

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

According to the compatibility matrix you can use up to SocialMiner 10.0(1) with 9.0(2) CCX. You would be best advised to stick to the versions listed in the matrix at all times.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Unified_CCX_Software_Compatibility_Matrix_for_9.0(2)_SU3

Regards

Aaron

Hello Aaron, thanks for your information it was very helpful, based on that I want to make another question, just to don't lose the sequence of questions, for some reasons I need to install SocialMiner version 10.5(1) and because of this I need to upgrade CUCCX from version 9.0.2 to version 10.5.1

My question is, CUCCX has Premium licenses with IVR ports, premium seats, outbound dialer and agents, with the upgrade, does the licenses still active??  I mean don't have to upgrade licenses to version 10.x or something similar as CUCM does??  Do I have to re-host server??

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

Hi Juan

You will need upgraded licenses. You'll either need to:

- Purchase the upgrade licenses for CCX

- Be entitled (under UCSS or SWSS) to the upgrade for free 

Aaron

Hello Aaron, thanks for your comments.

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias