Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX 9 IPPA Remote Monitor using rmon.aef

Question, can you utilize the rmon.aef script to remote monitor agents that use IPPA at a remote site? Trying to figure out ways to monitor an agent in this scenario since SPAN and Desktop Monitoring can't be utilized given that they're using IPPA an...

SAN J by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX SNMP MIB

Hi, does anyone know if there is a MIBs available to monitor a UCCX server via SNMP?I can't seem to find any yet. Or do we have to use the MIB from the CUCM? kind regardsMarkus

Outbound Dialer in UCCX

Hi ,we have a UCCX version 8.5.1 with CCX Premium seats [50] and IVR ports 100 and Preview Outbound Dialer as Enabled.I want to configure Outbound Dialer for Direct Preview Dialing Mode .I have gone through DOC which says we need to configure Trigger...

Aman Soi by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Http Trigger - Get Contact as string

Hey,Looking for some help with getting the http trigger contact as a string variable.I have a HTTP trigger application and I'm looking to trigger it from two different URLS I would then like to use the switch step to set different variables depending...

script to log agents out

Does anyone know if you can create a script to log agents out at a prescribed time (say, 10pm everynight) if they forget to log out?  The  current version of UCCE we are using is ver 8.0, and angents are logging in with CAD.  Thanks.

PCCE 10.5 mds out of services

Hi All,I have PCCE 10.5 here. This system running for 8 months and work well. But since last month I got message mds out of service and become frequently. We disable TCP offloading and mds seems back to normal but one week later this problem occured ...