Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Express 8.5.1 Issue

ibarra083
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I'm installing a Cisco Contact Center Express 8.5.1 in a virtualized server but when I tried to configure a team, I observed there ar a lot of Default teams created and every time new Default teams are created.

Any idea about what is making this trouble?

many_teams.JPG

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

This looks to be an issue\defect. You can not create Teams with the same name (including Default team, as seen in the below screenshot, however I tried it in UCCX 9.0 version). I would suggest you to please Restart UCCX nodes and do a Directory Resync operation from CDA and see if that helps. Otherwise you may need to contact Cisco TAC for further support.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is a known bug filed under CSCtq40046. There have been so many TAC cases over this that Cisco released a COP file for it. You'll want to apply it or upgrade to a Fixed In version which appears to be 9.0.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

This looks to be an issue\defect. You can not create Teams with the same name (including Default team, as seen in the below screenshot, however I tried it in UCCX 9.0 version). I would suggest you to please Restart UCCX nodes and do a Directory Resync operation from CDA and see if that helps. Otherwise you may need to contact Cisco TAC for further support.

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is a known bug filed under CSCtq40046. There have been so many TAC cases over this that Cisco released a COP file for it. You'll want to apply it or upgrade to a Fixed In version which appears to be 9.0.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Chakshu Piplani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please open a tac case they will run a script from root to delete all the default teams except 1.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

ibarra083
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

Thanks to all for your answers.

The version I installed was 8.5.1.11001.

I made the upgrade to the version 8.5.1.11004-25 and it seems that solved the problem.

Thanks to all again.