Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create "Zero Out" Option for basic ICD script

Hi everyone, 

I am learning how to code UCCX scripts and would like to add a "zero out" option for the basic ICD.aef script. 

I have recorded the prompt, just want to know how to add the option into Queue Loop. I am editing the canned ICD.aef script that is locally saved on my machine, then will upload back to UCCX. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can add either menu or get digit step that prompts the caller for the input and create a follow up logic to check the value and perform the re-direct.  If using the Menu step you simply map the digit 0 to new label under which you create the redirect logic, and if using get digit step you'd add if statement under the success node that checks if caller entered digit is == 0 then redirect.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can add either menu or get digit step that prompts the caller for the input and create a follow up logic to check the value and perform the re-direct.  If using the Menu step you simply map the digit 0 to new label under which you create the redirect logic, and if using get digit step you'd add if statement under the success node that checks if caller entered digit is == 0 then redirect.