Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone tell me what MTU values I can enter for the EPC3925. The default value =0 (1500 bytes).The manual does not show a listing of values and the associated nbr. of bytes. Thanks.Wesjo

Wesjo1000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day! Can I use agent alias in CAD Web Chat for UCCX 10.6. In this document I don't that I can use option agent alias only for Finnese chat http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/whi...

Hello,UCCX 10.6I am using the Get Call Contact Info to collect the Calling Number as a String called callingDN. I want to compare the with another string variable called classroomDN. callingDN==classroomDNSo any extension starting with 8 should match...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that I can change my UCCX system to leave agents in a Ready state after an RNA and I have some customers that have requested this be changed from the current setting of Not Ready state upon a RNA because when an agent misses a call, they somet...

Has anyone out there deployed Agent E-mail with a GMail system? I have found people saying that it should be possible but the only documentation that I can find is for Exchange. We are a GMail shop and I have a request from our customer service depar...

Hi All,I've being doing a project related to uccx, caller must enter their date of birth, and i use Get Digit String to capture the input form the caller. Is there a way we can limit the number range? such as caller only can enter 1-12 for month, 1-3...

Yangjp715 by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes