cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSD Problem: Another supervisor just logged in with the sameID you are logged in with

Hi Folks,

Last month, I had encountered this incident "Another supervisor just logged in with the sameID you are logged in with" when I launched the CSD. When I looked at other supervisors account of the same team we were just the two of us. We are using AD and I am sure we have unique username/password. It worked before. I restarted the application, I uninstall then re-install. I cannot find any solution to it. Hope you can help me resolve this issue. I attached the snapshot of the error.

Thanks in advance!

/aullorenzo8

4 Replies 4

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Do you have access to the UCCX(E) server?  If so, run the showlicenseusage.exe file next time it happens and find out what IP address the "other" user is logged in as you from.

program files\cisco\desktop\bin\showlicenseusage.exe

Another possibility is that the machine you are logging in on already has an instance of CSD running that you are logged in to.  Check your task manager for an already running process (supervisor.exe).

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

You may also check procmon to see what the PG sees your status as.  I have had issues where agents appear to be in ready but the PC has them as not ready.  A proper logout and back on usualyys cures the out of sync issues.

edumansky
Level 1
Level 1

Did you see this error immediately when you logged in? If so, you probably just kicked yourself off. I've seen it happen when the supervisor crashes or otherwise closes inproperly. If it wasn't you, then you wouldn't have seen the error message, the person being kicked off would have.

dferrat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Aaron , 

I have the same problem, could you fix it?