Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Report Definitions

pfmathieu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I’m attempting to create a new Live Data report in CUIC that uses one of the UCCX out of the box report definitions (Voice CSQ Summary).  The problem I’m having is that by default, Agents don’t have execute permissions on this report definition so when I embed the report in finesse, Agents get, “User not authorized to perform this action on report definition”.

In CUIC, I’m able to go to Security -> User Permissions -> Report Definitions -> Voice CSQ Summary and give all users execute access to the report definition; this only works up until the CUIC sync service runs (which happens every night – so I need another solution).

Because I have access to a standalone version of CUIC, my thinking was I could recreate the report definition, build the report on top of it, and import the new definition/report into the original instance of CUIC.  However, I can’t seem to find the query for the ‘Voice CSQ Summary’ report definition (again, this is a Live Data Report Definition).  Does anyone know how I can recreate this report definition in CUIC? Can anyone think of another way to solve this issue?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You have to do some Manual steps here.

You can export Live Data templates from the UCCX box and import them in the standalone CUIC. Then you can go to report definition to see the Live data configuration. Then clone the Report Definition (not report) using Save As option & you now can build a new report using this Report definition.

This newly created report can be exported from standalone CUIC & imported into the UCCX box. (the cloned report definition will be automatically exported & imported)

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further question.

Dillon Probst
Level 1
Level 1

I had a similar issue (UCCX and CUIC on the same box) and I was able to get around it with some permissions tweaking:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13103771/uccx-finesse-agent-supervisor-live-data-gadget#comment-11650871