Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC Reporting - Calls Transferred

Ben Morgan
Level 3
Level 3

Hey Guys,

I need to create a report to show how many calls were transferred from an agent, and to what destinations.

I've read the CUIC doesnt tap into the right database to collect this type of information, is this correct?

If anyone could shed some light on how to configure another database source or where to go to configure such a report..

Thanks

Ben

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

can you please tell us, is this CUIC with UCCX or UCCE?

Thanks.

G.

CUIC with UCCX

Thanks

Ben

I have found under the Agent Detail Report, which inbound calls were transferred out. So now I'm just looking for the destinations of these transferred calls.

Thanks

Ben

Bump?

I know it's an old thread, but I've got the same issue.

UCCX 9
CUCM 9

CSQ calls get transferred by an agent to a non-agent destination and I'm being asked to provide reports on how many calls were transferred to which extension, and preferably including which agent transferred the call.

-Mike

I can only obtain this information from the Agent Detail Report mate. This displays all call legs and if a call is transferred also includes the destination number.

The call legs are entered into different rows, so you have to collate together to get the full picture.

Cheers

Ben

Thank you. I was banging my head against the wall trying to find a solution for about two hours yesterday. This got me what I need.